The research at ISG focuses on the creation of dynamic models that enable monitoring, diagnostics, prediction and control of target systems (living and artificial) or operating environments.
Our aim is to make the environment adapt to the users requirements, instead of making the users adapt to an inflexible environment.
We have experience among others about of the following technologies:
- system architectures and implementation of context-aware systems
- modelling and recognition of context from sensor signals
- data mining algorithms
- learning nomadic robots
- embedded systems technologies
- software security, and
- smart environment implementations.
The key application areas are:
- smart living environments of homes and institutes
- industrial automation, and
- context-aware embedded systems