<<HTML(<link rel="shortcut icon" href="http://www.ee.oulu.fi/research/tklab/favicon.ico">)>>
GPC2011 Conflict of Interest Policy regarding paper submissions and paper reviews
- A conference chair, program chair, and workshop PC chair/co-chair cannot submit a paper to his/her conference/workshop as the first author.
- A PC member can not review or assign reviews for papers where he/she is an author or co-author.
- Any paper, where a conference chair, program chair, workshop PC chair/co-chair, PC member, or organizing committee member is an author or co-author, will receive at least 3 independent reviews and will not be given any unfair advantage.
- This policy is documented on the conference web page to avoid confusion.
- This policy does not intend to capture all possibilities of conflict of interest. The general professional and scientific ethics are followed to ensure highest scientific and academic standards.